Monday, July 28, 2008

I Was Spinning Free

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long.
The last few days have been pretty uneventful. On Saturday we all trekked up to Maryland to send Ryan off. He's moving to San Francisco, or, as the awesome cake decorators called it, Sanfransico. Haha. Anyway that was pretty fun, i spent like an hour in Aunt Sue's awesome massage chair. I hung out with Caila like the entire time. Three year olds are hard to keep entertained! But we managed. On the car ride home she was SOOOO loud the entire time. Like... so loud. Sunday Erin and I got taco bell and went to church, always a good thing. The church, I mean. After that I went to go and see Step Brothers, which was HILARIOUS! Go see it (:
So yeah, that was my uneventful weekend. Hopefully I do something more interesting tomorrow.

No comments: