Friday, July 25, 2008

And They Found You On the Bathroom Floor

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.
Well, yesterday too, since it's mad early. Whatever. And to me, nostalgia is never a good thing, because i generally hate my memories. Isn't it funny that everything I remember makes me cry or pisses me off? There are so few things I can look back at and smile. What's really been bugging me is Emily. She changed so f*cking much, and I really miss the person she used to be. But no matter what I do she's just this completely different person and I'm like, should I even bother? Blahhhhh. Last summer was so shitty, when she ignored me all the time and talked shit and then lied about it for a free trip to the beach. That was possibly the worst mistake of my life, not realizing that she was just so different. It just really hurt my feelings, a lot of the things she said. I've also been thinking about ex boyfriends. We won't name names, but I think that breakup was a complete f*ck-up. I believe you get your one chance to find a soul mate and the more I think about it the more I'm like AHHH. I wish that the past was just like, gone, you know? Life would be so much easier without having to look back at everything that's put you where you are today. Good or bad, it just doesn't matter. However, humans enjoy using their brains and the rewind button. Something upstairs is making a buzzing noise, it's extremely loud and distracting. Who the hell is using the massager at 1:30?! Hmm. Last night (technically,) we took Caila to this little carnival at my high school, it was alot of fun actually. Maggie and I rode an octopus thing and she almost puked, and we rode in one of those crazy teacup things except it was a strawberry! haha. We went really fast on that janks too. And Caila rode the giant slide about twelve times, and I got hit on by the superfine ticket taker (: That made my day a little bit better. This weekend I'm going to Maryland with the family to say goodbye to Ryan, he's moving to California. All of my cousins are moving so far away! (Come back annaaaaa!) AWWW Aibell is asleep. She's so cute. I don't want to give her away, thank goodness for Casie's padre.
Alright, my Tylenol P.M. is kicking in. Ironic that I took it in the morning? Perhaps. (:
g'nightttt

edit: i now have to censor these because my dad sucks. k.

No comments: