Thursday, August 7, 2008

These Questions Unanswered

My past week has just been AWESOME. I re-discovered that Drew just sucks, likes to lie, and glorify himself. He's also a horrible friend, and an extremely convincing liar. But we all know I always figure out the truth. HAHA DREW. I win. Ugh. I leave for the beach tomorrow! I'm so excited. I'm bringing Casie, so it's gonna be an awesome vacation. Hopefully better than last years was with Miss Aubey. I finished Breaking Dawn, which was such a good book! If you haven't read the Twilight series... you need to do it like, now. Since I've finished that I've been doing sinful amounts of homework. Seriously, Fairfax County, it's SUMMER. Give me a break. I have enough of your shit the rest of the year, give me two months of freedom! But, no, your ridiculous AP curriculum doesn't allow for that.

No comments: